Thursday, July 30, 2009

Target Clearance Finds

Sunday I went with a freind to Target to introduce her to the joys of coupon shopping. While we were there we happened upon the summer clearance section. All of the items were 75% off. So we set out to find some great deals. My daughter has been wanting a volleyball, there was one for $1.50. Can't beat that. I also found some great storage buckets for $1.50, some kids dinner plates for $.37, and two great water bottles one for each kid for $.99. I also found some great kitchen items and a bucket of Margarita Mix for $1.50. Remember that while all Target stores do their mark downs on the smae days, they are often different percentages.

At lunch on Wednesday I went to target with my mom, and was able to get 12 boxes of Kellog's Pop Tarts for $.22. They are on sale for $1.52 I used 12 $.55/1 mfg c/o stacked with 12 $.75/1 Target c/o. These also qualify for Kellog's Fuel for School Rebate so I have a $10 Rebate coming too. In addition I found Olay in Shower Body Lotion on Clearance for $2.88, I used 5 $2/1 mfg c/o and got this great high cost lotion for $.88 each. We also found a great Christmas gift for my son on clearance for under $5.

I am going to try to go to another store tonight or tomorrow and get some Crest White strips Advanced for Free. I will update with those later if I find some. I am also going to try to get my hands on a few more Scrubbing Bubble Shower Cleaners. Target has them on sale this week for $12.99, there is a $7/1 ip c/o on the Scrubbing Bubble site and A Target c/o in ine &/26 Samrt source insert for a $5 gift card when you purchase one. I already got one, but I want to roll my GC into a few more.

No comments:

Post a Comment