Wednesday, July 15, 2009

CVS IS great this week.

I had to make a quick trip to CVS for my mom today at lunch. So I planned to start taking advantage of their 6x8 Photobook sale. This week it is on sale for $7.99 with $7.99 in ECB's back = FREE. Originally the limit was 1 per card, but as it turns out other bloggers discovered that it is 5 per card. So I have been planning to create 15 books, five for each card. I have organized and edited all my pics, and was ready to go. The CVS I went to not only didn't know about the limit change but, the albums were ringing up incorrectly ($9.99 with no ECB). I knew this was not going to go the way I wanted. Little did I know that I had just encountered a great cashier and manager. I forget their names, but, I have her id number to call and brag. They manually did the ECB's for all 4 of my transactions. I will be going back on Friday to a different CVS to continue this deal. But, I am so excited about my albums. They will make great gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment