Monday, July 13, 2009

In the beginning...........

Let me introduce myself, I am Emily, a mild mannered single mom to two great kids. I work full time, do photography on the side and work very hard to make my little ones my first priority. Recently I discovered a super power..... the power of the Almighty Dollar. My life till now has been all about living from paycheck to paycheck, I am tired of it. So on June 1, 2009 I decided to try my hand at extreme couponing. I have done the research and joined the chat groups. I have really enjoyed the challenge and love to revel in my successes. My hopes for this blog is to connect you to the great deals and through my ups and downs help others learn the tricks that will help them in their quest to save the Almighty Dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment