Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Target and CVS another fun lunch excursion

I had to get two prescriptions refilled today, so I searched the internet and found a coupon from Kmart for up to $100 in gift cards for transfered prescriptions. No we don't have Kmart here, but CVS will honor competitor coupons in their pharmacy. So I called the store had all of my transfers done and went to pick them up. I gave the cashier my coupon and CVS card and was rewarded with a $50 giftcard for spending ony $40 on prescriptions. This is probably a better money maker for those with insurance.

I went from there to Target, I really wanted to take advantage of their sales this week. I wanted to find the Quattro Razors but they were sold out. I did find a clearance swimsuit for my daughter, an AXE three piece gift set ($1.49), two Softsoap refills ($1.79) and two Softsoap Bodywash (.99). I also was able to get two Head & Shoulders shampoos for $2.29 (BOGO mfg. co. and a $2 Target co). My other stacking was a Venus Embrace Razor for $4.99-$2.00 mfg. co.-$4 Target co.+ $1.99 For Shave gel -$2 Buy Venus get Shave gel free. Total for those two items was Target paid me $1. Not bad.

Hope that you are finding some great deals. Target is a fun one because you can stack a Manufacturer coupon with a Target coupon, this often leads to free items. There are several place to find Target Internet Printable Coupons....



Target has them on their own web site.




A Full Cup. Sign up for these.



My Favorite
Organic Grocery Deals


Also Check out...

Attention Target Shoppers
She has a printable spreadsheet every week of coupon match ups at Target, including Mfg. and Target co.


No comments:

Post a Comment