Saturday, August 1, 2009

Swag Bucks

Many people have asked me how I find all of these great deals. I have a great trick for those of you who are online alot.

SWAGBUCKS

That's right we all know what Swag is... we all wish we could get the fab Swag the stars get.

Well here is your anwser. Swag Bucks.com

All you have to do is go to www.swagbucks.com, register your email address, and add me as a friend.

Use Swag Bucks the same as you would any other search engine.

Need a recipie? Need a question anwsered? Just search through Swagbucks. You will earn swagbucks s you search. Redeem your Swag Bucks for giftcertificates and other great Swag.

I like to get the Amazon $5 gift card. I know I will be able to use them (think Christmas) and they are only 45 Swag Bucks.

Give it a try today. Don't forget to add me as a friend and spread the word to all of your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment