Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back to School Shopping

I am so excited about back to school shopping this year. Princess Random will be in second grade and she is so excited to get back to school. This year will also be Captain Obvious' first year at the elementary school. I can't believe he has gotten so big.

Tradition in my family was that each kid got a special day alone with Mom to do our school shopping. It was always a special day, I have a lot of fond memories of these shopping trips. I remember how special it made me feel. Every year this special day would end with a Back to School fashion show. Which was always a lot of fun.

This year I will take Captain Obvious first since it is his first time, and I am really stoked about this special time with my son.

But, always trying to save a buck, I am always on the lookout for coupons to make my limited budget stretch a lot more.

My mom got this flyer in her mail this weekend and passed it on to me. There are two 15% coupons for The Childrens Place. We will definitely be using these. I love their jeans, and I have always appreciated that they have very high standards. Their pants last a long time even being worn by a four year old.





I am also going to try to get a great coupon in the weekly Old Navy Coupon Hunt. I have never been lucky enough for a big dollar one, but I would be thrilled to get a 15% off for Old Navy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment