Monday, January 11, 2010

New Goal for 2010

I mentioned earlier that I have a lot of goals for my blog in 2010.
I will start today by letting you know what goal number 1 is.

Goal #1
Track all grocery spending/saving/earnings for all of 2010. In order to achieve this goal I have created a spreadsheet that tracks my price with out sales and coupons, my savings using manufacturer coupons, my savings from store sales and coupons, and Register Reward's/Extra Care Bucks/Catalina's earned, refunds/rebates, and finally my total Oop.

I am really excited to see how this will play out for me. I know that I am saving an amazing amount of money for my family, but I want to be able to see it in black and white.

In order to hold myself accountable to my progress I will post an update each month that shows you how I am doing.

I will also include in this any gift cards I receive from promotional giveaways and sweepstakes, and I will include rebates that I sent off for in 2009 if I receive the checks in 2010.

I hope that this may inspire some of you to take a look at your spending and see just how much you can save if you learn the tricks of the trade. If you are interested please contact me soon about setting up a coupon class. You can find more information on hosting coupon classes HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment