Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A super quick CVS run

This afternoon I had to run an errand before I went home, so I made a quick detour to CVS. I wanted to get the Oust spray that is on special this week, but they were out.

But, the trip wasn't wasted.

CVS publishes a magazine called Reinventing Beauty. It is always full of coupons. The newest issue was just released with $25 in coupons for only $.99. I was able to get 4 of them.

I also got 3 Dawn Hand Renewal they are usually $1.99 but I had a rain check making them $1. I had 3 mfg C/O fro $1/1 from a Proctor & Gamble mailer.

I was also able to find 4 more of the Nivea Lip Balm. This store had them on sale for $2.99, and I had the BOGO Coupon from this Sunday's paper.




So after all the coupons and one of yesterday's $5 ECB my total was $5.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment