Wednesday, November 18, 2009

COUPON CLASS!!!!!!

So it is official...I am ready to teach a coupon class. That's right, I am ready to come to you where ever you are and teach you the secrets of The Super Coupon Mom. These classes are going t be so much fun, and you will be amazed at the amount of money you will be able to save your family.

Here is how it works...If you are interested in hosting a party email me at supercpnmom@gmail.com. You have all been to or hosted the scrapbook, or cooking party. Now you have the chance to host a party that can teach you how to save money on those items as well.

Once you contact me I will send you invitations, and all the information that you need. In exchange for hosting you will get a special hostess gift, and your class fee is waved. Each of your guests will pay a $10 fee. They will receive the class material, and we will have lots of door prizes etc. I am already working with my first hostess, and I am looking forward to meeting so many of you.

I am available to teach classes anywhere in the Metro Houston Area. I will hold classes at your home, your community center, school cafeteria, even your church gym. Hostesses with groups of 50 or less will receive fill in the blank postcard size invitations. If you want to host a class at your church or other larger venue I will create custom invitations for your event.

I want you all to think outside the box...want to host an event at the church, turn it into a fill the pantry for the local food bank. Ask each guest to bring a non-perishable food item and I will donate special gifts for each guest that makes a donation.

I can't wait to get out there and meet you all and teach you all great ways to save your family lots of money. We can all use the help in these tough economic times.

No comments:

Post a Comment