Thursday, October 1, 2009

Where Have You Been Hiding?

I would like to apologize for my absence. I have had a rough couple of weeks; personal challenges that I never imagined facing. I have once again come through this battle with the help of God, and the angels he has placed in my life. Today marks my official return to the coupon world.

I have followed all of my favorite sites, and I am ready to get busy again.

It has been a blessing through these two weeks though to have a stockpile, it has made life so much easier.

So here I am back at the beginning. Tonight I am going to go to CVS and maybe Walgreen's depending on the amount of time I have. I really got myself fired up yesterday while Princess Random and Captain Obvious played in the front yard, I got to put away several piles of stuff that was waiting for a home in the Stock pile.

I hope to have a great update for you in the morning, including pictures. I cannot tell you all how much I have missed my money saving excursions. I don't actually remember the last time I made it to the store.

So here goes....

It is the first of the month, make sure you check all of the coupon printing sites.
They all reset on the first.

Also remember to go to Cellfire, U-promise and P&G E-saver to load your coupons on your Randall's and Kroger cards.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment