Monday, October 26, 2009

Premature Return

So I was so determined to return to my coupon shopping a few weeks ago. I had every intention of giving this my full attention. I had my no idea what chaos was waiting in the shadows for me and my family.

I have learned a lot in the past six weeks. I have never been more thankful to God for His mercy, and patience or for the amazing Angels He has placed in my life.

We are starting to see the light at the end of this tunnel. I am recovering from a horrible battle with a sinus infection and bronchitis, and now the LOML is feeling under the weather too.

I must say though that the Stockpile has been a major blessing in this time. the LOML HATES to shop. More than most people, I mean despises it. So while I was down for the count for 9 days it was nice to be able to go get stuff from the garage instead of loading everyone in the car and going shopping.

Princess Random and Captain Obvious will be with their dad this weekend, and we have plans to meet up with some great friends for a fun outing on Saturday. But I will be using my time Friday and Sunday to clip, organize, and hopefully shop. I will be back to blogging my great finds on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment