Thursday, October 1, 2009

CVS is my favorite lunch spot!

My lunch date didn't happen today so I decided to try my luck with a CVS run. I am so glad that I did. I didn't even have my coupon binder with me. Luckily I had my trusty purse size organizer. This is where I keep all of my CVS coupons and ECB's so it worked out great.





This is how I did this.


Transaction #1...
10- CVS Permanent Markers Clearanced $.13 (If you are anything like me, you can never find one)
2- 3 Piece Stationary sets Clearanced $.25
7- Assorted Hannah Montana & HSM Coloring books Clearanced $.39
2- Tide stain Release gel pacs $4.00- 2x $1/1 Mfg c/o (blinkie on the shelf)
1- 12 Pack binder clips $.99 (rain check from july)
2- 2 Pack Dyna Pep Energy Shot $4.99 (rain check from a few weeks ago)
1- LaCross Tweezers $1
1-Lighter $.99


Total Oop $.52

CVS Coupons used
1x $5/$25
$15 ECB

Recieved $11 ECB's

Transaction #2

11- Assorted Hannah Montana & HSM Coloring books Clearanced $.39
1-16 Pack Duracell AA Batteries $10
1- Tide With Bleach Alternative $6 - $1/1 mfg c/o
1- Tide stain Release gel pacs $4.00- $1/1 Mfg c/o (blinkie on the shelf)
3- Tide stain Release liquid $4.00- 2x $1/1 Mfg c/o (blinkie on the shelf) and 1 $1.50/1 mfg c/o
2- Caramello $.89 (these were supposed to be BOGO Free but I missed that it didn't ring that way.

Total Oop $9.28

CVS Coupons used
1x $5/$25
$19 ECB's
Recieved $10 ECB's


So I got all of that for a grand total of $9.80.


Plus I got a rain check for the Dawn Hand Renewal that is on sale for $1. I have $1/1 Mfg c/o's that will make it FREE. My favorite word.


1 comment:

  1. Thought you might like to come to the FREE Online Open House TODAY and Thursday at SavingsAngel.com. See how thousands of families have been saving more time and money grocery shopping.

    ReplyDelete