Thursday, April 8, 2010

I have missed you all!

I am back! Pardon the interruption, but I have been a little overwhelmed. But, I am back now and ready to go.

I have moved, I am no longer in Katy, I have moved back to Spring. This is where I grew up, I have been in this general area since I was six, and I am very happy to be back.

So I will be posting deals again starting tonight. But, bear with me I have to get back up to speed.

One great deal for all of you Mom's out there.

If you have a Food Town near by they have their 4.5 oz Lunchables on sale this week for $.99. There was a $1 Mfg C/O a few Sundays ago and it is giving overage. I was able to ask them for the actual boxes and I have stocked up on Lunchables to finish out the school year. The sale includes the cracker version as well as the new sandwich version. My kids love them all, so I use them as a starting point for lunch. I don't think there is enough there to get them through the day so I add some fruit and a snack of some sort.

I also have a stack of Snuggle coupons I am looking for the best deal on. As soon as I locate one I will share it.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Don't forget to look for the new blog design coming soon from The Frilly Coconut. If you are interested in a blog make over go check out Jessica's work. She is AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment