Monday, September 7, 2009

A quick look at my weekend deals

I had to go to work for a few hours on Saturday. When I left I decided to go to one more Target that I had not been to in search of a few last minute deals. The Gerber and Johnson's coupons were expiring so I wanted one last shot at the deals. I found 11 Johnson's Buddies and 12 Gerber Bottles. I also grabbed new colander and liquid measuring cup from the dollar section. I was very excited to find the Travel size Hungry Hungry Hippos $4.99-$4/1 mfg. printable c/o. I also grabbed two of the Blue Ray DVD Value Packs of the Hannah Montana Movie, one for my Princess Random, and one for her to give as a gift at an upcoming party. I have been needing storage boxes for my stockpile so I also grabbed two more 56qt Sterilite Boxes on clearance for $3.24. Of course I couldn't help but look for more Glade Candle Tins with Coupons, I found six more, $1.66 - $1.50/1 mfg. c/o.

I had made lunch plans, since I still had time to kill I stopped at Walgreen's to look for a few deals that I had heard about. I was able to find the Reese's Whips on Clearance for $.45 and was able to get 4 which got me 2 20oz Diet Cokes for free. I was also able to find a lot of the Walgreen's Children's Activity Books. Which I paid for with my Register Rewards for buying Breathe Right Strips.

All in all I had a successful morning.

I have a plan up my sleeve for a few of the Walgreen's books. I am working out the details now and will post as soon aas I have it all worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment