Monday, September 14, 2009

Great mail week this week...

Since the beginning of my coupon adventures I have felt like a kid going to check the mail every day. The anticipation you used to feel looking for something fun in the mail. I have gotten lots of great coupons through trades and coupons to try a produce FREE from the manufacturer. But this weekend I received my first refund check. This one was $3.99 for buying a Goody Ouchless Headband. I got the headband on sale for $3.99 minus $1 mfg c/o. So i made $1 profit off the headband. I also received $50 in Lowe's Gift Cards for purchasing a trial membership to a website called Complete Home. The trial membership was $1 so I made a $49 profit off the membership. My total profit was $50. Woo hoo what a great surprise in the mail.




No comments:

Post a Comment