Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Kroger Trip Today

So all of the speculation seems to be true. I asked the manager at my Kroger today and they are no longer limiting the number of like coupons per transaction nor are they limiting the number of double/triple like coupons per transaction. I scored big time today, and it makes it so much easier to get in and out since I don't have to do several transactions.

Today I got all of this...
15 - Softsoap Liquid $.99 - $.35/1 mfg co (spanish Smartsource)
9 - Dial Bar Soap $1 - $.35/1 mfg co
3- Everready Flashlights $1.39 - $1 mfg co
2-Old Orchard Apple Juice $1 - $.50/2 mfg co
3- Bounty Basic Paper towels $1.09 - $1 Kroger e coupon - $.25/1 mfg co
4- Dole Fruit Jars $1 - $.50/2 mfg co
10 - Yakisobas $.80 - $.50/1 mfg co
10 - Totinos Pizza Rolls $1 - $.35/1 mfg co
10 - Kids Cuisine Meals $1.89 - $5/10 Frozen Food Promo - $.50/1 mfg co
12- Mc Cormick Grinders $1 (Buy three or more receive $3 catalina)
Thank you ZM for this deal
1 - Athenos Hummus - $1 Mfg co
2- Ceasers Bistro Dog Food - BOGO
12- Sani Hands Wipes $1.04 - $1 mfg co.

I also used a $5/75 coupon that was in the boyscout coupon book last fall.

The total before coupons was $95 something( I don't have my receipt with me to be exact) and my total out of pocket was $.12. Plus I still have $6 in catalinas to use on my next trip.

I did all but the Mc Cormick Grinders in one transaction. Those required separate transactions because the catalina will only print once per transaction.

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog today - looks like you are very interested in saving money on your groceries and helping others do the same.

    Have you heard about SavingsAngel.com? Thousands agree it is the premium grocery-deals site in the areas it serves.

    I’d love for you to check it out and share your honest opinion with your loyal readers.

    If you are interested in "taking it for a spin" I can set you up with a complementary membership. I think you'll love it. This could also be another source of income for you through our generous referral commission program. If that is of interest to you let me know. I’ll send you a special link for a free 10 day trial.

    Looking forward to hearing from you.

    Stan Brown
    Chief Marketing Angel
    stan@savingsangel.com
    (231) 557-4824
    youtube.com/savingsangel
    facebook.com/savingsangel

    ReplyDelete