Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I love checking the mail!

I know that I have said it before but couponing sure makes it more fun to check the mail. Yesterday I got my FREE Suave coupon. I had to run to the store for a quick after dinner snack and was able to get my FREE full Size bottle.

I am working on a new system of writing to manufacturers more regularly in order to see what coupons I can get. I will let you all know how it is going. I will also post links to the comment sites for the manufacturers that I write to.

If you are interested in getting started couponing, join Facebook! So many of the companies have created fan pages, some retailers also have pages. They use these pages as free marketing and they often have great freebie coupons available. That is how I got the FREE Suave coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment