Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blog Her


Are any of you readers going to the BlogHer convention this year? I am so excited about it, I have really fallen in love with blogging and the network of AWESOME women that it has introduced me to. The Blog Her network is a devoted network of women bloggers, it gives us all a platform to use our voices. You can find women who blog about everything, from family to politics, to food, to stress and everything in between. If you are not a member I would definitely look into it.

I have applied to be a volunteer at the conference, i can't wait to see if I get a spot. I am such a people person, I love to meet new people and I think that working at the registration desk would be an amazing way to meet people.

I look forward to meeting you all there. Find out more about it here.

Plus, it is in NYC this year. By far my FAVORITE city I have ever traveled to. I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment