Wednesday, August 12, 2009

FREE Highlighters and $.04 Huggies Wipes

WOW!!!!
Walgreens is HOT this week.

Remember that I found the $2 off Huggies coupon in a flyer at the front of Walgreens? So even though it says it is a mfg coupon it is a misprint. You can stack it with a mfg coupon since it is a store coupon.




So some Walgreens sell their Huggies wipes for $2.79. So I used my $.75 coupons I posted about yesterday that I found at Marble Slab and stacked it with the Walgreens coupon. Making each box of wipes $.04. WOW!!! Even if you don't have kids in diapers this is a phenomenal item to pick up to donate to a food pantry or the Church Nursery. I know many of mine will be going to Katy Christian Ministries. So many of the food pantries are really hurting right now. More need because of the economy combined with less donations because of the economy.

I also found a coupon for Sharpie Highlighters $1/1. Walgreens has a four pack on sale for $.99 cents this week. I grabbed a small filler item just to make sure it didn't freak out the machine to have overage.

So today's lunch break I spent $1.91 and I got

22- Boxes Huggies Wipes
10- 4pk Sharpie Accent Highlighters
1- Sharpie Permanent Marker

I didn't drive to work today so I don't have a picture of all the wipes I will take one tomorrow when I get them all home.

Good Luck.




Sharpie Coupon. It is a PDF file and while they are not always legit, i have emailed the company and I am assured that they are legit. Here is the link. You can print as many as you want.

http://schoolyearseve.cookiemag.com/pdf/SYE_Coupon.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment